I remember when you went to Barbizon when we were in middle school! kids are adorable and you look great. :) Selina
You look great Tammy!! Cute kids. See you in July!Krissy
Tammy,You haven't changed a bit. Congrats on the beautiful family.-Shannon
My daughter said thank you for the compliment. She is usually not that gracious! hahaha My sons name is Jackson too! :D
you look great Tammy!...what a beautiful family!..looking forward to seeing you in July!...
Hey Tammy....I'll be home for the reunion...what about you?Hoping to see you there!-Shannon
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I remember when you went to Barbizon when we were in middle school! kids are adorable and you look great. :) Selina
You look great Tammy!! Cute kids. See you in July!
Krissy
Tammy,
You haven't changed a bit. Congrats on the beautiful family.
-Shannon
My daughter said thank you for the compliment. She is usually not that gracious! hahaha My sons name is Jackson too! :D
you look great Tammy!...what a beautiful family!..looking forward to seeing you in July!...
Hey Tammy....I'll be home for the reunion...what about you?
Hoping to see you there!
-Shannon
Post a Comment